Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Recent Sweets~~~

Here's a few projects I've finished in the last couple of weeks...



Ladybug cookie bites to go along with this flower pot I found at a local Hallmark...

Hunting and golf themed for my FIL's birthday...




Dinosaur train, cupcakes, and gumball machine for
my friend's 4-year old twin's birthday...


Close-up of "Buddy"







Cupcake close up!


One of the twin's personalized cookies...
the square is a peanut-butter cut out cookie;
the J's are cookie bites...



A duck-themed cake for a 1-year old birthday girl...

The bottom cake is a "column" cake I tried out for the first time. It's 2 - 8" cakes stacked on top of each other (each on a cake board for support), the top is a 6", then covered in fondant. I really like the look of the added height!


Some cookies I added for the duck-themed birthday...




...and these are just for funsies...



"Peek-a-boo" Baby cutter bought from ecrandal.
I can't wait to play around more with this cutter!


No comments:

Post a Comment