Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blogus Interruptus

I realize that quite some time has passed since my last post. I have a really good reason for it.


A) I've been abducted by Aliens.

B) I've been brainwashed by watching Real Housewives and have been spending all my time striving to attain a perfect complexion, radiant hair, and a surgically-enhanced body.

C) My motivation to blog was abducted, by forces or spirits unknown to me.


If you guessed C, you are correct. I really don't have a good reason for the blog-break. It's not that I didn't have things to say or post, I just went through a time that I didn't feel like sharing it I guess...to be completely honest.

The next few months will be bring me many changes in the routine I have come to know. Tomorrow I send my 5-year old daughter off to Kindergarten (commence whimpering here). Sunday I turn 42 (commence sobbing here). After that, I am looking at weaning out of my current job, becoming a stay-at-home momma to our 2-1/2 year old, and remodeling garage space into a licensed kitchen so I can do what I love to do...legally.

When the day comes that I say goodbye to my outside job, I know that certain doors will close for me. I also know that doors to many possibilities await, and for that I am so excited. And nervous. And scared. But mostly piddle-in-my-pants excited. Although nowadays, after babies, it doesn't take excitement for that to happen...


So, I look forward to writing about the changes that will be happening...sharing my experiences and my thoughts good and bad.


P.S.

If you answered A)...you were not completely wrong. Aliens did abduct my chest and replace it with a droopy fit-for-National-Geographic one.

If you answered B)...it's true I can't stop watching that trainwreck of a show, but I assure you my attempts at physical perfection don't go much past wiping kid-goob off my hands, my shirt, my hair...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment